SCC - Rail surveying
Major enhancements to SCC
- New rail surveying functionality, including wriggle survey processing, left and slue analysis, string comparison and merging, cant and gauge analysis, and export to machine control.
- New water survey and engineering options, including river surveying, natural draingage analysis, export to modelling packages such as ISIS and HECRAS, and vehicle mounted GPS corrections for beach surveying.
- 3D visualisation enhancements, including support for underground utilities in the 3d viewer, and export to 3d studio
- Support for utility and GIS surveying has been added. This includes support for collecting GIS attributes using ESRI shape files, carrying out utility surveys using SCC and PocketDTM, setting up multiple GIS data fields with intelligent defaulting against specific features, new GIS data views within the survey document, and user defined project and model attribute text for annotation and reporting..
- New live sections functionality for real-time display of long and cross sections within a model
- Fast 2d to 3d conversion for creating 3d models from annotated 2D drawings
- New network adjustment options, including support for relative and absolute ellipses at multiple confidence intervals, constraints on both stations and observations
- Many new custimizable Crystal reports
- Model optimization tool to greatly reduce the size of large model based on required vertical accuracy
- Numerous performance improvements including new real time display driver enabling high speed zoom and pan on large and complex models, multi-processor support to get the best out of modern high spec PCs, and support for much larger models, e.g. on a PC with 2GB of RAM SCC can process TIN models of up to 10 million points
Previous page: User registration